You know where your strengths lie and you know where you’re headed but what’s it going to take to get you there?
- How will you need to show up as a Leader?
- How will you need to show up simply as a person?
Mapping your course is about knowing where you want to go and how you want to get there:
- Identifying key landmarks on the road ahead
- Planning for your future journey
- Understanding potential hazards along the way
- Recognizing the benefits of rest breaks
- Having the necessary skills and expertise
- Taking detours with an open mind and a sense of adventure
This is how you move forward in both incremental steps and exponential leaps, to your personal and professional destination.
Let’s build a plan to get you started.